Tributary League members make our programs possible. Our members give students the opportunity to learn about their water resources through a Redbud field trip or a visit from the Mobile River. Our members also support and participate in important discussions about water issues, through programs like our Barstow Speaker Series.
With an annual pledge of $1,000 or more, Tributary League members help ensure the long-term vitality of the Texas Colorado River.
In the last year, our Tributary League members have received free tickets to a Barstow luncheon on “Austin’s Water Future” with Phil Wilson and Greg Meszaros, free tickets to a Barstow breakfast discussing water legislation with Texas Representatives Keffer and Workman, exclusive invitations to a reception for Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and local water leaders, and invitations to our “back-to-school party” with the Mobile River and our member holiday party hosted by Alliance Board member John Pitts, Jr.
This year, members can expect:
• Guaranteed seats at each Barstow Speaker Series events
• Exclusive invitations to our “State of the River” luncheon and other members-only events and parties throughout the year
• Subscription to a monthly e-newsletter just for Tributary League members
• Networking with other community leaders who are helping to keep our state’s heart and soul, the Colorado River, vibrant and vital.
• Free canoe and kayak rental passes from Rowing Dock.
To become a member of the Tributary League, click here, or contact Durel Bernard, Development Director, at 512-498-1587.
|We thank our current Tributary League members!
Thanks to our River Ally