Bring the Texas Colorado River to 8,000 – 10,000 central Texas youth each year.
Short Term Outcomes
- 90% of students increase water and water quality conservation knowledge
- 85% of students increase water conservation practices
- 80% of students show increase in interest in STEM professions
- 600 million gallons of water conserved each year
Long Term Outcomes
- A workforce of professionals in STEM fields who are highly knowledgeable of water quality and water conservation needs for a sustainable water supply.
- A healthier Colorado River watershed
- Reduction in water use within the Colorado River watershed
- Please contact Geoff Hensgen (firstname.lastname@example.org)